Forums » Entertainment

What are the best blockchain games that make you earn coins?

• 11 posts
    April 24, 2022 4:27 AM EDT

What are the best blockchain games that make you earn coins? Any ideas?

• 11 posts
    April 24, 2022 6:34 AM EDT

Not financial advice but it has been Axie Infinity for a while. It’s a expensive game to get into but once you are in. You could make anywhere from 500USD per month and up.

• 2 posts
    April 24, 2022 6:41 AM EDT

As for me, I am fond of playing metarun game. And much like in real-life economies, you can make money from marketplaces inside blockchain games. The most dedicated players can earn tangible rewards for their creations, while those with artistic inclinations can design and sell collectible items. Most likely, 2022 will be an intermediate and very important year in the development of cryptocurrency and the NFT-enabled crypto games.

This post was edited by Alex Maxwell at April 24, 2022 6:45 AM EDT
    • 17 posts
    July 6, 2022 9:19 AM EDT

In this day and age, computer technology is all around us and has frequently started to integrate. This also applies to cryptocurrencies, through https://nftandgamefi.com/2022/05/24/victims-report-losses-over-beeple-twitter-hack/, you have the chance to find out more about nft, which is currently gaining popularity. Additionally, Solana has a solid ranking position, which promotes stability and expansion.

• July 9, 2022 10:08 AM EDT

"Rules" from reglement. Its french and new, but nft associate to this project are really promising

• 9 posts
    August 6, 2022 12:19 PM EDT

Huntercoin is an MMORPG game created on the blockchain, my brother plays it. I'm after training on blogbhero.com I mine coins in other ways. For those who do not know what MMORPG means - it is a "multiplayer online role-playing game". This type of game involves several players who are simultaneously in the same world (sometimes on different servers).

This post was edited by Popo Liono at August 9, 2022 6:23 AM EDT