Forums » Money

Why Invest in PharmEasy (API Holdings) Unlisted Shares?

• 36 posts
    September 22, 2022 4:59 AM EDT

(API Holdings) Pharmeasy enables on-demand, home delivery of Pharmaceutical products. Pharmeasy also provides call center management, medical and legal transcription, data processing, warehousing and database management services.

API Holding (API Holdings), the Parent company of PharmEasy filed DRHP on 8th November 2021. According to DRHP, the entire IPO consists of a fresh issue, which means that none of the existing shareholders of the company are selling their stake in the company. Their decision to not cash out shows the belief they have in the company’s potential. The company may also consider a fresh issue of equity shares via a private placement of up to ₹1250 Crores as mentioned in their DRHP.

(API Holdings) PharmEasy unlisted shares are priced at Rs. 38. If you want to gain the first mover advantage by investing in PharmEasy shares and make significant gains post listing, Planify is the right platform for you.

• 17 posts
    September 24, 2022 12:14 PM EDT

I think about estate in Dubai....worth it?

• 17 posts
    September 24, 2022 12:42 PM EDT

I think it real good idea. Dubai propose higher rental yields than many other real estate market. I think its the main adventage and the reason to buy estate here. U can read about real estate in Dubai here https://lvrealty.ae/ It really perspectively