Forums » Travel

Can I cancel my flight with Porter

• 3 posts
    June 24, 2022 3:06 AM EDT

Porter represents quite clear rules to let its passengers cancel a pre-booked flight ticket in an emergency. This emergency may occur due to various situations, because of which the person has to cancel the current traveling plan. Allowing for the ticket cancellation is a very genuine step taken by the Porter towards giving priority to its passengers need. Basically, the cancellation policy of the Porter depends upon the time of cancelling the flight by the passenger. Moreover, if you are willing to know the rules stated as per the Porter cancellation policy or know Can I cancel my Porter Flight then kindly refer to the points discussed below:-

Online Process To Make Flight Cancellations On Porter Airlines:-

• At first, visit the My Bookings tab on the official Porter website in your web browser.
    • Here, fill in the Booking reference number & the passenger’s last name in their respective particulars.
    • Hit the Search button to fetch your Porter flight details and then look for the Cancel Reservations button.
    • Now, follow the onscreen instructions to finish the online Porter flight cancellations process.

Therefore, you should be able to cancel your Porter flight tickets online, however, as per the Porter cancellation policy, you are allowed to make free cancellation only if you do it within 24 hours before your flight’s scheduled take off time. For further info on the airline’s cancellation policy, contact the Porter customer services & talk to the professional executives.

Porter Cancel Policy Due to Weather!

• The first thing that Porter Airline officials will be doing is accommodating passengers to the next available flight if their flight stands canceled due to weather.
    • If the flight is delayed for more than 4 hours and there is no immediate flight available then Porter Airlines will be refunding back the amount of unused ticket that a passenger can utilize within 60 days.
    • But, in case if the next available flight is for the next day then Porter Airlines will be providing a voucher of up to $100 for eatables and also provide accommodation.
    • To check for the refund status or cancel the flight, you can choose the “Manage Travel” option that is made available on the official website of Porter Airlines.

Apart from that, you can connect to the customer service department of the Porter for knowing more details about the ticket cancellation with them then contact porter customer service on does Porter give refunds? and have a solutions.

blog:-

https://www.apsense.com/article/how-to-cancel-porter-airlines.html